Monday 30 May 2011

Meet The Terrorist...


Here he is, The Terrorist who happens to be my almost three year old Patterdale Terrier.
Terrorist because he is given half a chance, though I have to say he is settling now he's getting a little older.
Settling means not chewing wooden furniture, though he still has a penchant for socks and the odd bra. It also means he's reasonably happy with a several mile walk a day and some manic runs around the garden which would give a whippet a run for their money!
Train well? Mmmm...my one to one trainer says he has the attention span of a gnat, he will dominate in the blink of an eye, and to quote "I think you may have your work cut out with this one". That said as he disappeared after a squirrel over the fields whilst recall training for the millionth time.
I love him dearly though, he's fun, loving, and he's taught me there are more important things than furniture, cushions, cardigans.......
We have some pretty decent adventures on our walks, though he does'nt seem to be as interested in birds as I do.
He has a thing about dead frogs which I have to keep my eye on, and our shared interest in trees is from a different perspective but all in all he's a great friend and challenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment